新庄教会画像
新庄教会画像
新庄教会画像
新庄教会画像
新庄教会画像
新庄教会画像
2014/6

On May 24, 2014 the day when FR. Michael Hifarva was ordinated in Ressurection Parish Church Diocese of Novaliches, Bagbag Novaliches. This is my very first time in my whole life that i experience and see how a priest to be ordain. I notice that everybody was so happy and they were all excited for this great event. A whole member of Hifarva's family was there and also the member of Knights of Columbus. The church was over crowded with people and you will hear the organ and the different talks of the people who are present there. The ordination starts at 9.30 am, its a very hot one. But all were excited and at last the most awaited hour come.

The Knigts of Columbus were line waiting for the coming of the invited priest, bishop and the liturgy thru salmo a prayer of supplication laying of hands annointing of hands and the last part of the mass was the speech of the newly ordained priest Reverent Fr. Michael Hifarva and he thanks everybody especially his mentors and throw prayer for him . He ask thanks the Bagong Silang Church, Bagbag Church and lastly he thanks his family for supporting him through and through.
Joshi Hashimi.

The Ordination of Reverent Father Michael Hifarva