V摜
V摜
V摜
V摜
V摜
V摜
2014/5

gLove Each otherh

@First of all, I would like to congratulate Father Honma on his 25th Anniversary!! I was very happy to be able to participate in this great celebration. Three years have passed since I got to know Father Honma ? I saw an article in the newspaper about Shinjo Church and decided to visit. That was the start. We call him Father, because he is a priest, but he really is like a gFatherh to me. I always imagined priests to be these people in high positions and hard to talk to, but Father Honma always takes time to listen, when I am having trouble with something, and invites me to eat with him from time to time. Also, when members of the Shinjo Church need to go somewhere far from home, he drives even though he may have a sore back, because he wants to make his gdaughtersh happy gThe one who serves, is a great leaderhcthis is something that Father Honma has taught me.

@On the other hand, at the 25th Anniversary Mass, Father Honma said, he was able to come this far because gpeople had prayed for himh. The people in his life, the love of the people, has make him the leader that he is right now.

@We all cannot live alone. But I feel that the connection between people are becoming weak these days. With Father Honma taking the lead, let all the churches in Yamagata and all around the world, take each otherfs hand and unite as one.

@Gospel of John Chapter 15 gThis is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved youh. iAyano Kazamaj

e`sgdq gnml`er QTsg xd`qr `mmhudqr`qx